Friday, April 28, 2017

MY MUSCULAR WIFE

IN Indian society , it is hard to see any muscular lady however it is wrong to say that Indian women are weaker , no they are not weaker however they hesitate to show their power specially on their life partners. this is about me and my muscular wife , my wife's inner urge was always to be a bodybuilder but her family perspective doesn't allow to do that but she was very regular in jogging , cycling and other normal exercises which make her body very fit and fine even though at age of 40 . although we are happily married since last 20 years but i never know her fantasy. on the other i too was attracted towards muscular women but i never let know any about this fantasy of mine . one day when i was clearing browsing data on my PC i saw that somebody visited muscular women, female bodybuilder pages regularly , as i know both our children studying aboard so only me and my wife left and i never use my home PC for this purpose so my mind turns towards my wife , is she is the one who is seeing all the stuff. after that day i start keeping close eye on browsing history and find that she use to do it on daily basis after a week i decided to talk on the issue , as it benefits both of us.her dream of bodybuilding fulfills while my being tamed by strong women . in the night , at bed i straight forwardly ask her darling you want to be muscular girl . she replied without hesitation yes but how you know? i told her about whole matter she said actually she dont want to be a bodybuilder but she loves to have muscular body , she wants to be a strong women , a muscular toned lady to whom any men avoid to mess and she also dream to overpower me. its now my turn , i say honey i too love muscular female but it is hard to find in our country so i satisfying my urges by seeing on internet but if want to go ahead you can? i would love to be overpower by you we hugged each other in love and passionate method

No comments:

Post a Comment